1. Thomas Reardon, co-founder of CTRL-Labs, which is developing technologies to translate neural and muscular impulses to control devices, and was recently acquired by Facebook.
2. Ellen Levy, former head of corporate and business development at LinkedIn, Ellen Levy SPT.
3. Sarah Imbach, former senior executive at PayPal, LinkedIn, and 23andMe, SIAN Ventures LLC.
4. Sunil Chhaya, Silicon Valley angel investor.
5. Marc Jalabert, former executive at Microsoft Western Europe, Acequia Capital, LLC.
6. Hank Vigil, former senior vice president for strategy and partnerships at Microsoft, Acequia Capital, LLC.